Thursday, February 11, 2010

Creative Inspire 100211

I need and iPhone!  I make beats on my laptop.  I use to think "Damn!  How cool is it that I can pack up my whole studio in a bag and take it on the road with me."  Forget the bag, now you can pack it in you pocket.  Apps for the iPhone are being created at a ridiculous rate.  If I had the money this one would be the selling point for me.  In these videos the guys at Simple Sample take you through a tour of some of the beat making features of the Beat Maker software and Alesis ProTrack audio hardware for the iPhone.

**Heads up the language in this video is raw and may offend some.


 For more check out:
samplesimple.com
To get the Beatmaker app go to:
www.intua.net


Ryan Snider
www.heshouldworkforme.com

Please share the inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment