Friday, February 5, 2010

Creative Inspire 100205

This is my first post on web design.  Websites are getting a little crazier and crazier as every year goes by.  Sometimes it's for better, sometimes not so much.  This design by Fluid and SS+K really caught my attention though.  It's called Spectra and was made for MSNBC's website.  I think it does a good job of creating an interactive experience for the viewer.  It's a well put together alternative to traditional web page navigation.



Try it out.  I think it's kind of fun but I'd love to hear what other people's thought are on it.  Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/components/spectra/index.html

Ryan Snider
www.heshouldworkforme.com

Please share the inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment