Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Creative Inspire 100126



Ian Hubert has got my attention, after watching these clips I'm sure he'll have yours too. I get really inspired when I see people thinking big and trying to pull off the nearly impossible. I heard a James Cameron quote this year through twitter that I've been trying to live by. It goes like this. "If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success." I think Ian's brain child "Project London" is following this example. Except unlike James Cameron's latest master piece Avitar, with a 500 million dollar budget, Ian's working with a budget of next to nothing.


Here's a couple quick glances at what they're calling "The most ambitious no-budget effects movie ever?"


Project London: Benny's Fuel and Repair from Phil McCoy on Vimeo.



Project London: Unleashed! from Phil McCoy on Vimeo.



I also wanted to mention that all of the 3D work in the feature length films 650 visual effect shots, was with the free and open source program Blender 3D

For the latest info on Project London check out the official website:
projectlondonmovie.com

Ryan Snider
www.heshouldworkforme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment