Saturday, January 30, 2010

Creative Inspire 100130

This is all the work of one brilliant CG artist.  When I say all the work, I mean right down to the sound scape that accompanies the short film.  Alex Roman's name is the only one you will see in the credits.  He has created an amazing piece of art here that i will probably study over the next year or so still puzzled as to how one man pulled this off.

The first time I watched "The Third & The Seventh" I said to myself, "Self, I'm amazed at how well he's composited the CG footage into the shots of this building."  Then I researched the project a little more to find out that even the buildings are CG.  In fact everything but the photographer, slow-motion birds, airplane, sky backgrounds and some time lapsed plants are CG.  Everything in this little world he has created is virtually his own creation.  To prove this to the skeptics I've included the making of footage and a breakdown of the render passes.
  


See more at:
thirdseventh.com


Ryan Snider
www.heshouldworkforme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment